Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm Pretty Beat

So yeah, I'm pretty beat. I'm so tired that I used the title as the first line in my blog. Sorry, I'm lame too apparently.

It's been a few days since I had my 18.7% body fat revelation. Mentally, that helped me A LOT, and physically, despite the tiredness, I feel pretty darn solid. My small love handles are leaving and I seriously feel like I am getting toned. Some of you probably think I am full of crap, but you won't know what I mean until you try it. It is definitely working! Pretend that you're not into fitness long-term but that you want to get in great shape for a wedding or big event in the next six weeks. Do p90x, even just for that short time, and you will see results.

I came off a busy work week and have had the same kind of start to this week (on the job nights and weekends in addition to full days). I was also just assigned a little sister through the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Cleveland. Tomorrow happens to be her birthday, so I am taking her out for dinner. So in a nutshell, I think Phase 2 workouts plus all of the extra work is really beating me up.

Phase 2 is essentially the same as Phase 1 except you swap out 2 weight days to work other body parts. I upped my weights to 5lbs and honestly feel like they may be too light by next week. This is definite progress! I can also do all of my chin ups and pull ups with only 1 leg on the chair now as opposed to two. As scary as it might sound, I'm glad the Ab Ripper X dvds have started up again. It's 16 minutes of pure pain that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment