Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm Back...with a Vengeance

Like Tony Horton would say "You need breaks? You better take 'em. But them I'm back...with a vengeance." Yes, I haven't blogged since last week. The reason? Work has been killing me, not to mention, Nick and I took a weekend jaunt to Pittsburgh for his cousin Shannon's baby shower.

While we were there, I felt like I was talking about p90x like it was a new car or boyfriend. Maureen was right. The people in these videos seriously become a part of your life. You spend an hour a day with them in your living room. I see them more than my own mother. Anyway, people seemed curious, and kept asking me how it works. Several of my cousins have told me they are reading the blog, and they kept saying how funny it is. I don't know about that at all. Nick's "eating bacon/sitting on the couch" comments are definitely funny. But my writing about moving from 3lb weights to 5 lbs...not so much. But thanks for the kind words.

One thing I haven't taken a break from is p90x. 39 days in a row to be precise. I am seeing results so much that Nick has decided to commit to the program when I complete it in October. His wrist is still healing from a fall he had in July, so lifting weights is out of the question right now.

There are some pretty funny videos on YouTube that Maureen has been posting on my Facebook profile for inspiration. Check these out. I'm hoping that some of my followers (official blog followers or not) are going to try out the program. I would love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment