Monday, July 27, 2009

Week 2 Begins

I slacked a little on the blogging this weekend, explaining in my last post that we were out of town on Sunday, so jump back a few days with me to Saturday. I started the DVDs over again with Chest and Back--the one that literally put me through the meat grinder before. But this time, it was different. I paced myself and the grunting lessened surprisingly.

Nick came downstairs and heated up his skillet for some bacon, eggs, and toasted sour dough. He was done eating by the time the video was over. Saturday workouts combine the assigned DVD with Ab Ripper X. One set into the abs, Nick was down on the floor attempting the maneuvers, his belly full of yolk and pork.

He made it through some of them, but not without making fun of Tony Horton's lingo or making me laugh in the process. I had to stop on some sets because his grunting was out of control.

Have any of you started the program yet? I am interested in hearing comments and concerns from my followers. It would also be great to have a virtual workout buddy so that we can compare notes. I encourage you all to get involved. I NEVER thought I would be able to get up at 6 a.m. and do this, but after a few days, you get in the zone. I can feel the changes happening and that is exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment