Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day 2 - Plyometrics

Like I said in my last post, I couldn't get out of bed this morning. No joke. I haven't been this sore in awhile. I feel terrible. I completely ache and I feel tired. The worst part is the area opposite my elbows, the muscles between my forearms and biceps. I can't straighten my arms, and when I laugh, my abs remind me how tender they actually are. Even if I wanted to suck in, I can't.

Today didn't involved weights. It was mostly cardio via lunges and jumps. I handled the cardio well in terms of not getting winded, but there were a few times where I almost vomited. I'm not embarrassed to say that I pressed pause more than once.

We did some weird jumping moves and all 119lbs of me came down like a lump rep after rep. If you decide to do the plan and live in an apartment above someone, I recommend doing the workout when they're not home. Tony stressed landing like a cat. I hate cats.

I can't move.

No comments:

Post a Comment