Sunday, October 18, 2009

I did it Tony Horton. I did it.



I did it! Thanks to all of you who followed me for the past three months and sent me words of encouragement. I really appreciated it. I want to give a special thanks to my husband Nick. Thanks for letting me poke fun of you Nick during your sit up routines. I also want to let you know that your witty comments were really the only thing that made my blog worth reading.



So here are my final measurements.



Day 90:



Weight: 119.4 lbs

Body Fat: 18%

Chest: 32"

Waist: 26"

Hips: 32.5"

Right Thigh: 18.5"

Left Thigh: 18.75"

Right Arm: 10"

Left Arm: 9.5"


As a reminder, here's a link to my day 1 pictures for comparison.



Although I've completed my journey, I'd like to announce some exciting news. Nick is going to be starting p90x in about three weeks. Despite his cursing at the dvd, I know he will have great success at it. I also want to encourage you all do try p90x. It seriously is a great program that produces RESULTS. If you have any questions, I would be happy to help. Feel free to email me at mzwinggi@gmail.com or post me a message on here.



As Tony Horton would say... "Bring it!"







2 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB MARLA!!! Even though I think you were perfect 90 days before these pictures, I really can see a difference in your shape. Muscles are attractive :) Lets hope "spin" keeps you looking chizzled!

    ReplyDelete